• 1 packet Kenton Cocoa Pudding
• 1 lt (5 cups) milk of your own choice
• 1 sachet Kenton Plain Whipped cream
• 1 tablespoon Kenton Cocoa
• 2 teaspoons granulated coffee
✔️ Mix all of the content from the cocoa pudding package, the granulated coffee and 200 ml (1 cup) milk.
✔️ Mix until dissolved.
✔️ Boil the remaining milk 800 ml (4 cups) over low heat. Stir occasionally.
✔️ Add the previous mixture to boiling milk.
✔️ Continue to stir for 3-4 minutes after it has come to boil.
✔️ Pour in ramekins.
✔️ Leave it to cool before serving.
For the whipped cream:
✔️ Beat 1 sachet Kenton Plain Whipped cream with 200 ml (1 cup) of cold milk.
✔️ Once reached stiff peaks stop whisking and place it on the puddings using a teaspoon.
✔️ Sift Kenton Cocoa lightly over the puddings.