Ingredients (4 servings)
▪ 1 large very ripe banana
▪ 1 egg
▪ 1 teacup cow milk or almond milk
▪ 1 teaspoon cinnamon
▪ 1.5 cups oatmeal (you may use a food processor to ground oats)
▪ 1 tablespoon kefir or yoghurt
▪ 1 teacup Bahçeden Walnuts
▪ 1 teacup Bahçeden Raw Dried Fruits Mix (chopped dried fruits mix)
▪ 1 teaspoon olive oil
Use a fork to mash the bananas in a bowl. Add almond milk, kefir and egg, and then stir. Add oatmeal, coarsely chopped walnuts and cinnamon to this mixture. Brush a medium size nonstick pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat. Put a small amount of batter into the pan with your spoon for each pancake. Cook both sides for couple of minutes and repeat until you finish the batter. Serve with dried fruits and honey.
Note: You may add 1 teaspoon of honey on the pancakes.