Ingredients (20 servings):
▪ ½ cup Coconut oil (you may use extra-virgin olive oil)
▪ 15 large and soft dates (finely chopped)
▪ 1 teaspoon sea salt
▪ 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
▪ 1 egg white (you may use 1 or 2 tablespoons of water instead of it)
▪ 2.5 cups gluten-free oatmeal
▪ 1 cup Bahçeden Raw Almond, Bahçeden Raw Hazelnut, Peyman Pistachio Mixture
▪ ½ cup sunflower seeds, sesame, Bahçeden Raw Pumpkin Seeds mixture
▪ ¾ cup ground flaxseed
▪ 2/3 cup mixed dried fruits / Bahçeden Raw Dried Fruits Mixture (grapes, apricots, cranberries etc.)
Heat the oven to 120 degrees. Mix the coconut oil, dates, salt, vanillin and egg in the blender. Put oatmeal, sunflower seeds, sesame, pumpkin seed mixture and almond, hazelnut, pistachio mixture, flaxseeds and dried fruits in a large bowl. Add the date mixture in the blender and stir with a wooden spoon until the ingredients are distributed evenly. Spread the mixture on a medium-size oven tray covered with parchment paper and cook for 25 to 30 minutes. Turn off the oven and wait for one hour or two hours, even overnight if possible, before cutting into small pieces. You might store in an air-tight jar for a month or in the freezer for couple of months.
Note: Serve granola with yogurt and fresh fruits.